We offer a full range of computer services and support to small to medium-sized businesses, non-profit organizations, and home offices throughout San Diego County. All of our services are offered at affordable rates.
- Comprehensive services include:
- Services performed by a licensed technician. LIC# 863609.
- 24-hour emergency service.
- Network installation and repair.
- Data recovery, application recovery.
- PC repair, virus removal.
- LAN cabling.
- Wireless systems.
- Software and hardware installation, upgrades and repair.
- Database maintenance and repair.
- Electrical installation and repair, security systems, CCTV
- Phone system moves, adds and changes.
- Remote access, home office.
- Ongoing maintenance.
- and much much more ...
We guarantee that all cabling and electrical work performed on your premises meets California code regulations as our supervising technician holds a California State C-10 license.
A closer look at what we have to offer:
- 24-hour emergency service:
- 24 × 7 Emergency response service. Our trucks carry “Network Crash Kits” for immediate repair.
- Network installation and repair:
- Installation and repair of networks of any size. Licensed to install any type of wire or cabling. State of the art diagnostics tools and procedures.
- Data recovery, application recovery:
- Backup and Recovery solutions tailored to your business. Your computer may not boot up, but chances are we can still recover your data. Our servers are equipped to recover from IDE and SATA drives.
- PC repair, virus removal:
- Onsite Hardware, Operating systems, diagnostics. Removal of any virus from the annoying popups to critical Trojans. Most virus's removed without any loss of data or applications.
- LAN cabling:
- All network cabling installed and tested to industry standards. Our supervising technician holds a California State C-10 license. Cat5, Cat5E, cAT6, fiber optics.
- Wireless systems:
- A safe alternative to rewiring your office. Add more employees anytime; Wireless encryption keeps your network safe.
- Software and hardware installation, upgrades and repair:
- Installation of all Operating systems, hardware, and applications performed by qualified technicians per “Industry standards and best Practices.”
- Database maintenance and repair:
- Custom access databases tailored to fit your needs, existing database optimization.
- Electrical installation and repair, security systems, CCTV:
- Licensed to install any type of wire or cabling. Utilizing state of the art diagnostics tools and procedures.
- Phone system moves, adds and changes:
- Add an employee, move their extension, move your office we will move and reinstall your system.
- Remote access, home office:
- Remote office and home office VPN (Virtual Private Networks) solutions. Never be away from your office, server, or files.
- Ongoing maintenance:
- With regular scheduled maintenance and updates we can actually save you money by fixing problems before they become critical. If you do crash we can get you back up fast, and in most cases recover all your data. Less employee down time; more productivity.
So, how do you reach us?
The best way to contact us will always be by phone. However, this should be used during regular business hours and in case of an emergency. Otherwise we are available via email for non critical issues, or any questions you may have.
- ( 858 ) 442-3163 (Emergency/Business Hours)
Below are several resources you can use for information such as measuring your bandwith, scanning your pc for viruses, checking your ip, and finding out whether the latest virus is a hoax or not.
- Bandwidth Meter
Want to know how your connection to the Web stacks up? This service will run a quick test that will compare your connection to DSL, cable modems, and more.
- Norton Antivirus Hoaxes
Want to find out if a virus is just a hoax? This site will tell you whether or not it is.
- PandaSoftware Online Virus Scan
This is a free online virus scan and fix site. Just click the link above and when the page loads, click “Scan your PC” in the center, then follow the instructions.
- What is my IP address?
A simple site that displays your current IP address. Note that this displays your public IP to the outside world, not the IP you may receive on your personal network.
- SPECTECHSD Inc. is a growing technology support company located in San Diego, California. Its leading technician, Tim Young, has 20+ years experience in the field. Tim holds a B.S. in Business Information Systems and a Specialized Certificate in Computer Networks from UCSD. His professional work experience ranges from several years with AT&T, where he managed a team of 20+ technicians who served the company’s entire western region, to serving as IT Director for Anadys Pharmaceuticals, where he designed and implemented the company’s network infrastructure, which ultimately supported 130 employees at three locations, including a remote office in Heidelberg, Germany.
- Because Tim has direct experience working with organizations ranging from small startups to Fortune 500 corporations, he understands the specialized needs that small- and medium-sized businesses have. He understands that they are under continuing pressure to develop and maintain individualized technology systems that will allow them to more cost effectively compete in the marketplace.
- Tim also understands that smaller businesses usually don’t have on-site staff devoted to technical functions and that non-tech employees — whose computer knowledge may range from expert to novice — are frequently tasked with this responsibility. Thanks to his experience, Tim can communicate easily and effectively with people at every skill level; he has even taught computer science to local middle school students.
- Perfect for your small to medium sized business.
- Tim’s client list ranges from real estate, accounting, and tax preparation services, to a wholesale flower business and a non-profit organization.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for SpecTechSD.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.